To help you celebrate and to raise a glass to HRH Queen Elizabeth we thought we’d inspire you with some great British cocktails.
Victoria Sponge Martini
A cake in a cocktail! Gin with strawberry liqueur and hints of raspberry and vanilla make this yummy cocktail. Pour into a martini glass and top with a strawberry.
Ingredients: London dry gin, strawberry liqueur, vanilla, raspberry, vanilla syrup & water.
The Queen’s Dubonnet Cocktail
- 2 ounces Dubonnet
- 1 ounce Gin
- Lemon Wedge
- 2 Large Cubes of Ice
- Into a shaker add your Dubonnet and Gin. Stir with a bar spoon until fully chilled.
- In a rocks glass add two ice cubes and a lemon wedge. Strain the cocktail into the rocks glass and over the ice and lemon. Serve.
AION knows for a fact that the Queen likes Disaronno
- 40 ml Disaronno Amarettoor alternative Amaretto liqueur with 28% abv, 2 parts
- 20 ml Bourbon 1 part
- 20 ml Lemon juice 1 part
- 20 ml Egg white 1 part
- 2 Maraschino cocktail cherries
You can make this without the Bourbon if you prefer. Egg white is optional too.
Custard Cream Cocktail
- 50ml Warninks Advocaat
- 15ml Cream sherry
- 80ml Lemonade
Rhubarb & Custard Trifle Cocktail
- 50ml Vodka
- 50ml Rhubarb syrup
- 75ml Advocaat
- 100ml Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider
- Raspberries to garnish